Well, I guess this makes it official. I do believe in miracles!! We are having a baby boy in January.
I did not think this was a possiblity. After all, Seth is the only boy in his family of eight siblings, and we were already blessed with Jason our token male child. So we are thrilled to be balancing out the hormone levels in our home! In fact, Jason came up with a great plan while we were at the ultrasound. He decided that he, Seth, and the new baby will sleep in the basement. I think that is one of the best ideas I've heard in a while. I'm even willing to allow them back upstairs to the bedrooms after the baby is a year old. Jason just keeps getting smarter and smarter every day.
We all went to the ultrasound together and the kids were jumping up and down and screaming and had to be promptly removed after the "boy" announcement was made. However, I think if it were a girl we would have still heard the celebratory screams. After all, jumping and screaming is just a fun thing to do, especially in a public place!!
9 comments:
THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! YEAH FOR BOYS!! I wish I could have another girl. We'll see what happens with us, but I am not counting on it. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Congrats on the boy! We love boys (obviously)! Jason will have a ball with his little brother!
Congrats!! So exciting! :) We miss you and hope your pregnancy is going good!! :) Well as good as it can with the sickness, back pain, heart burn etc. :)
Congratulations Seth and Anna! You have a beautiful family!
YIPEE! I am so happy for you guys! That is so fun. I almost want to try again for another boy:) I am so happy for you. Your kids are so darn cute! Mandy is a "mini me" of you- my goodness! love ya
YOU LOOK FAB BTW!
YEAH!! That is awesome!! You have such beautiful kids! I am not sure what you mean by graphics-do you mean the back ground color etc... I can send you instructions on how to change it or you can go to here and they do it for you for free-thttp://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ let me know if you have questions. Again congrats! Lizzyrigby@hotmail.com
hey anna! i am so excited that we are both having boys not far apart. hope to see you guys when you come down. thanks for your comment :)
I found you on MIke and Whit's blog and was so excited! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Haha Ya I can dish it but man, he gets me back really bad! ;) Go to scrapblog.com. You can scrapbook pages and then once you publish them you can download them to your desktop and load them just like a pic onto your blog. I love it. Let me know if you have any questions!
Love you guys!
Sher
Post a Comment