Monday, October 20, 2008

Back from ARIZONA

Here are a few pictures from my trip with the kids to my parents house in Arizona. We got to go to the county fair (which was such a big deal when I was a kid!), volleyball games of my sister Jeni, visit with my brother Davis & family, and play with cousins. We had a great time, it was a whirlwind of fun!





Thanks to all those we stayed with, Emily, Whitney & Micheal, Katie & Jeff, and MOM & DAD. My mom drove us to hither and yon in Arizona with four children that were not used to sitting so close to each other in a car. She was a trooper!



I got to eat Mexican food, yummy!!! The real southwestern kind (you just can't get the same stuff here in Chicago)! I also got to eat a chili cheese coney from sonic, I even took a picture so I would remember how good it was (we don't have those here either). Funny, but when I go to AZ it always seems to be about the FOOD!! Maybe that's just the pregnancy talking. . . .

6 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

That looks like it was a blast! Amazing how much you can miss Mexican food, huh! I got a small taste of that being in NC all summer and not having any good Mexican food there. We wish we were able to visit with you all as well. Jacob says: "I wanna go to the fair." Apparently it was a big deal to him as a kid too!

The Johnsons said...

Its all about the food for me!!! It has been my whole life. LOVE IT!!!! I have been wanting good mexican food for a while and have yet to find it. Jealous.

Valorie said...

Anna,
I'm glad you had a fun trip. We miss you guys out here. Great pictures.

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

UH YUMMM is all I can say!! I am so glad you guys all have such a good time! I so do miss fairs ;(

Anderson Clan said...

I'm glad you had fun Anna. And this is the first time I read about your apple picking adventure. What a fun tradition!

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! It is so funny how you want food (or anything for that matter) when you can't have it. I love sonic and was so excited to live close to one...we have one been one time in 2 1/2 years:)