A few months ago my computer crashed and the only thing my AWESOME husband couldn't save was my outlook address book! Therefore, as I begin sending Christmas cards, I realize I am missing many addresses. So, if you are reading this blog, please e-mail me your address and I will be happy to send you a card. annasmarks@yahoo.com
I do have all of my brothers/sisters and all Seth's sisters addresses. THANK YOU!!
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS WOMAN! You are on the BALL!!!!
The Totaly Awesome Parker Family:)
116 Vitale Ave
Henderson, NV 89002
I'm having a baby at the beginning of January and I am seriously nesting, I just have to get this stuff done this week so I can move on to getting ready for baby. I'm panicking!!! I have a feeling this baby will be here before I'm ready, AHHHHHH!
Just got your Christmas card and it is adorable!
Hey there, I am glad you guys have a blog, what a fun way to keep in touch, it has been fun knowing you here in Crystal lake. Check us out @ dabbsfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment