Monday, November 3, 2008

Jason's 5th Birthday



I just wanted to document Jason's 5th birthday from last Thursday. October 30th. He's such a good fun kid!! All he wanted was a spider man cake and a pinata. After all, what is a birthday without a pinata? So I invited a few friends over for cake and pinata. He had a great time and I know he had fun on his Special Day.



The day after his birthday (Halloween), I took him into the doctor because he had a horrible runny nose/cough for over a week. When we got there, all the nurses were telling him "Happy Birthday, yesterday." He was so impressed that everywhere he went that day, everyone knew he had a birthday! He said he was "famous."

12 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

It is good to see your son knows how to enjoy the finer things in life. Good cake, good pinata, Good Times! That cake rocked by the way.

The Andersons: said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! Zac is excited for his Birthday in a few weeks. Anna...I love the updated family picture. Wow, your family has sure grown up. Did you divide the picture according to hair color? All the black hair on Seth's side? They are cute!

Lucy said...

That cake was awesome! Logan and Preston were so sad to have missed the party. They loved getting the invitation though! We look forward to hanging out over Thanksgiving and we hope the beautiful weather lasts!

Valorie said...

Love the new family picture, you look so great! All of you do. Happy Birthday Jason.

The Johnsons said...

I love the family picture!! I think everyone looks very cute!!!

Mel said...

Cute cake!! You are talented. I love the new photo of your family at the top of your blog. You are a darling pregnant person, NO FAIR!!

Anderson Clan said...

Wow Anna, cute cake! I love it! And perfect for halloween too! You are such a fun mom. I can't believe how big Jason looks. You have such a beautiful family!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

Your family picture is so great!! Was that at the park by your house? Great background!!

Sherri Romney said...

Did you really make that cake???? Wow girl, that is impressive! Looks like he had a fun birthday! Your new family pic looks really good!

Sherri Romney said...

Ha ha yes I am learning about the Romney-Dairy Queen relationship! We only got to go after the easter pageant every year so I feel like it is exciting every time we go! I must admit that I usually splurge and get more than a dipped cone...The fudgy sundaes and blizzards look so good in the pictures and I can't resist the urges!

Amanda said...

I forget that Jason and Olivia are so close in age! Tell him happy HAPPY BDAY from vegas!! His cake ROCKS!!!! I love your family picture! You look fab!

I was raised in a barn said...

Awesome cake! What a cute boy you have. I love the family picture!