Well, the big day for baby to arrive has been scheduled. (You have got to love modern medicine). I will be induced on Tuesday, Jan. 13th.
I love my doctors! I told them my Mom had a flight scheduled for Jan. 12th and she would only be here for a week, so they were kind enough to induce me 4 days early, so we could have Grandma here to tend kids and take care of me! This was such a relief to me because when I was pregnant with Jason, Grandma came and then had to leave before the baby was born! Now let's all say a prayer that it stops snowing long enough for her plane to land!
5 comments:
Yeah, let us know the details when he comes, so excited for you and to have your mom there!! On your
5th child you should get whatever you want!
Good luck Anna! I'll be thinking of you. I hope it all goes well. And we'll pray for your Mom's arrival too. There's nothing like having your mom there to take care of you. (And the rest of the crew!)
Shannon
We are so excited for your family. I will talk to you mid week.
O good luck Anna! Can't wait to see what Brig's little cousin is going to look like. Hope all goes well tomorrow and send pics when you can!
Wow,congratulations! Good luck and have fun.
Post a Comment