Ponies, Ponies and more Ponies!
This little girl loves horses and ponies. For the last month that is all she has been playing with. Needless to say, I made her a pony cake for her birthday and all she got for presents was ponies. Even our sweet neighbor gave her horses.
Lydia is full of spunk, fun, playfulness, and spice. She does a great job of being in charge of just about everything we do. She keeps us on our toes and she always knows exactly what she wants. This is the baby that I warmed up bottles for until she was 2 years old. SHE ONLY TOOK THEM WARM!! This is also the sweetie that potty trained herself as soon as Mitchell was born. She knew she wanted to be "big" when the new baby was born. Happy Birthday my sweet little girl, we're so lucky to have you in our family!!
7 comments:
Isn't it a bitter-sweet day when your "baby" grows up a little more? Kate will be 1 tomorrow! WHAT???!!! Anyway, you did an awesome job on the cake! Abby still takes her ponies in the bath with her! Lydia's a cutie. Oh, time just goes too fast!!!!!!
Ok, you really need to open a bakery!!! Your cakes are AMAZING!!!
Savannah loved looking at Lydia's pony cake! She's been in love with ponies for a couple of years. I'm with the idea of you opening a bakery! I need to place an order for that pony cake!! Happy birthday Lydia!
Anna, I want to see the pony cake. I loved Mandy's. They always look so great! We can't wait to see you in Idaho. I hope you had fun in Nauvoo, we were sorry to miss you!
Both of your cakes look great!! I bet you all had a blast for those b-day parties!! Awesome
She's GORGEOUS!
Look at you go! That is such a cute pony!
Post a Comment