Sunday, July 26, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

Well it's been a while since I've posted on the blog, so I thought I'd give the reason why. First, we went on Vacation to Yellowstone and that was incredible! Thanks to my in-laws for providing the cabins for our stay! We truly had a great time and made many memories that we will look back on. I will post more pictures of that family reunion later.

But the big new is, drumroll please. . . .

We are moving to TUCSON AZ!! And we already sold our house!! We are all leaving here on August 8th. This process has been quite the whirlwind. Seth got a job offer back in June but could not say anything until he passed his security clearance, which is not given until 30-45 days before the starting date. So we had to put our house on the market without really telling people (kind of on the sly). While we were gone to Yellowstone we put the house on the market and 9 days later, we had a contract!! That is crazy in this market! We feel so blessed that we will not have to spend any time apart from Seth. However, it has put us into quite a shock. We are quickly leaving friends and a place we have grown to love over the years. We came to the Chicagoland area with one little baby Mandy and are now leaving with FIVE little Marks kids. It is quite overwhelming.

So that's the big news! We are doing our best to say good bye to all the wonderful friends in Crystal Lake. I'm so grateful for the internet and e-mail that will help us all keep in touch!

12 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! How fun!!! But I do know how hard it is to leave a place where you feel so at home and have had such winderful life experiences. Good luck with the packing...didn't you just redo the kids' rooms? Was that to sell? Oh well, on to bigger and better adventures!!!
Shannon

top knot extensions said...

that is so exciting!!!qnd you are super lucky to havesold your house so fast!!! it must be right that you move here. When you are up i the valley I would love to see you!!!

Mel said...

So happy for you guys Anna! That will put you a little closer to home :) Who is Seth going to work for? I will send you something when you get settled in your house in Arizona....So excited for you!

Whitney and Michael said...

SO SO SO exciting! I can't tell you how happy i am for you guys! It will be so fun to have you around and get to know your family better. Let the good times roll...

Kell said...

We are sooo happy for you guys and sooo sad for us at the same time! We will miss your sweet family very much! Please let us know if you need anything!

Jaime said...

I'm so happy for you guys! No more yucky winters either! It was fun to catch up while you guys were in town!

Becky said...

I am so jealous! Congrats! I am excited for you too.

I was raised in a barn said...

Anna! That is so exciting!! That is awesome your house sold so fast! I bet your family is just so thrilled to get you closer. So fun! We might even see you more now :) good luck with the move!

Sherri Romney said...

I am sorry for your friends who are losing you...BUT THRILLED that you will be so dang close to us now! Such exciting new! And Jake is only a little mad that he was the last to know...haha. ;) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Deonna and Dave said...

We are so sad to see you leave. We are going to miss you and still are not sure how it is going to be. We are so thankful that you all are staying together- that is a HUGE blessing. We shall continue to pray for you as this week unfolds!

Kristen said...

I found your blog from Val's blog, tell Seth "Hi" from me! Congrats on the move, hope everything goes smoothly!

Janny said...

That is so exciting! I am so glad that you have finally been able to go "home" we are still waiting and hoping for that promotion out west. Please send your new address so we can send you a christmas card. Janette jnjdabbs@sbcglobal.net