This Christmas we took video of the kids, so therefore, we didn't get too many regular pictures. It seems we can't do more than one thing at a time. But everyone was happy, and it is such a pleasure playing Mr. and Mrs. Clause. To think one day the kids won't be as excited as they are now, so we'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Lydia got a scooter and tons of horses, because she is OBSESSED with horses. (I want to put all the great deals I got on everything, but I don't think that's quite what the kids want to look back on and read about. Needless to say, we got some great deals on Amazon!)
Ashley and her American Girl Doll, Julie.
Nothing makes a 6 year old boy happier than a Marshmallow Boy & Arrow! He shoots everyone, the ammo doesn't hurt anyone, and it's delicious to eat. I have not found ONE marshmallow on the ground yet!
Mandy and her American Girl Doll Josephina!
Mitchell's first Christmas, he had no idea what was going on, but he like the balls that went to his little toy. Now I have to go buy batteries for it! I thought I stopped buying toys that require batteries?? Happy First Christmas to my Baby! He'll be 1 next month!!
7 comments:
Merry Christmas!! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful day, we miss you!! Hope you can visit soon.
I am a huge fan of Amazon. We got great deals there this year as well and it provides a welcome relief from the holiday joy that only Wal-Mart can provide. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Merry Christmas!!!! Miss ya!
I'm pretty sure I won't be sending Jordan over - I've avoided her discovering American Girl dolls this far....I'm afraid of the obsession to come. Looks like a great Christmas!
-Sandy Weber
Please tell Ashlie not to tell Hannah that she got Julie:) That is what Hannah asked for from Santa. The weird thing is that she has never played with dolls. I couldn't see spending that much on something I couldn't see her playing with much. Santa opted for the art supplies instead. I did look for deals for them but only found more expensive than the regular website! You'll have to tell me if you ended up finding them cheaper somewhere. The Marshmallow gun looks like a great boy for a 6-year-old boy! Glad you guys had a nice Christmas. It is so much fun when the kids are excited for Santa to come! BTW, I don't mind at all if you add my blog. I'll be adding yours:)
what a fun 1st christmas in az!!!
Anna, you guys have the cutest kids! I love your family picture!
Post a Comment