I'm glad we got Lydia's pictures taken before she got knocked in the mouth! I was looking at her teeth in church today and sure enough, they are going brown. So now, Jason and Lydia will have kindergarten pictures full of brown teeth. Mitchell knocked his around too, but they didn't turn brown. This is sadly my fault. Not only do I have an overbite, but I also had brown baby teeth from falling off the dresser when I was four.
I guess I was just looking at those cute pictures of her I posted and was a little mournful when I saw those pearly whites.
3 comments:
Isaac has a brown one. I found it very odd. Lydia is still a cutie!!! I never noticed Jason's. I love Lydia and Mitchell's pictures below. So good!
I never knew about brown teeth as we havent had that happen.
Your kids are cute no matter what color their teeth are though!
its okay, brig has three chipped teeth in front.he keeps falling and chipping his dang teeth! all under the age of 2 i might add. oh well it gives them character :)
Post a Comment