Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School







Well, the day is finally here and we had two little girls and one Mom that were thrilled to go back to school! Mandy is in 4th grade and Ashley is in 2nd. We're looking forward to a great school year!! Jason starts his preschool next week, so we will make sure to post a picture of him on his first day as well.

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I love the picture. SO CUTE! They are getting way too big. I can't believe it.

Brittani said...

So fun to see you guys! I love the family picture. I can't believe how grown up everyone is. Your family is darling!

Jaime said...

Hey, Seth and Anna!
Glad to see you guys are in the blogosphere! Hope all is going well! I see your sisters (sister-in-laws) all the time at the pool. Your kids are so grown up, I can't believe it! I'll have to check in on you guys here now!

Amanda said...

oh so cute! Your kids are darling!

Jared and Janelle said...

Hi Anna Congrats on another baby in January. Do you know what you are having? You are still as pretty as ever. Your kids are also so cute. Thanks for finding our blog.