Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Pictures of Mitch



11 comments:

Sherri Romney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri Romney said...

SO cute Anna! Thats fun that your mom got to come out. I'll bet that was a huge help! You look great.

Valorie said...

Anna, he's adorable! Bring him over here and I'll hold him all night long.

Mel said...

GORGEOUS BABY!! Wow you have cute kids!

Babbel Family said...

Oh my word he looks just like Jason! How funny is that? He doesn't really even look like a new born. He is a doll!

top knot extensions said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful and I am so glad everything went smooth. CONGRATS!!

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Ryan now hates you because I'm ready for another one! He's so amazing!!!
Shannon

Emily Sanchez said...

He looks so cute..a little darky!

Becky said...

What a cutie! Your family is looking wonderful. Tell your mom that she still looks as fabulous as always!

top knot extensions said...

Ok about the fabric in LA...if you walk down the getto part of la in the fashion district you can buy fabric from the places that sell to stores for way cheaper. Say a fabric was $20 a yard at joanns there the same fabric would be like 5 or per yard. So if you are ever there...GO!!!

Jared and Janelle said...

Congrats He is beautiful. You look great to Anna.