Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Home Mitchell!

On Tuesday, January, 13th our little Mitchell Lawrence Marks was born at 2:56 p.m.  He weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20.5 inches long.  Everything went very smooth, especially after the second epidural started working!

We are home now and are enjoying being spoiled by Grandma Romney.  She leaves Monday and that is when the real test begins!

We have also enjoyed all the kids being home from school since Thursday because of the extreme cold!  I guess we will all snuggle up and remain inside with our sweet little baby for the duration of the winter. ;-)

11 comments:

Valorie said...

I want to come hold your new little one. I will do a night shift!

Mel said...

What a GORGEOUS little boy! Congrats on the arrival! He is a doll! Have fun snuggling up!

Jaime said...

Congrats to you guys! Hope the nights go smoothly!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

He's is perfect!!! Mitchell is a great name love it! I am so glad your mom is there with you. you are completly at the end of your pregnancy yippee!! he he he

Whitney and Michael said...

o anna he is such a doll. i think he looks like lydia a bit. i'm glad mom and baby are doing well. so fun to have kids about a week apart!

Babbel Family said...

Congrats! Wish I were closer to bring you dinner!

The Andersons: said...

He is a keeper! What a little cutie...I'll take him, but I'm partial to little boys.

Val...as for you doing a night shift, isn't that really a day shift for you. Most people sleep at NIGHT! :)

Sherri Romney said...

Yay!!!! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

I was raised in a barn said...

congrats!!! He is sooo cute!!

Amanda said...

OH Anna he is so sweet! I want to have him! How are you doing???