He is SO precious. I am so happy for you guys! You have the cutest family ever!
He is such a handsome stud already. I love his hair.Janelle
What a handsome, sweet little thing. I love his eyes and I love the picture of you both asleep. I already miss the stage when they will sleep on your chest.
He makes me want to have a baby! How do you not just smother him with kisses all day. He is the cutest little boy!
What a doll, he looks just like your other kids,.
We just love your cute little family! I miss teaching Mandy's class and hearing about her new baby brother!
okay anna lets see some more pictures of your cute little guy! and i am anxious to hear Mitch's 2 month stats!!! he is so dang cute!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how cute is he? How are you doing with 5 kids? I think about you all the time!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is SO precious. I am so happy for you guys! You have the cutest family ever!
He is such a handsome stud already. I love his hair.Janelle
What a handsome, sweet little thing. I love his eyes and I love the picture of you both asleep. I already miss the stage when they will sleep on your chest.
He makes me want to have a baby! How do you not just smother him with kisses all day. He is the cutest little boy!
What a doll, he looks just like your other kids,.
We just love your cute little family! I miss teaching Mandy's class and hearing about her new baby brother!
okay anna lets see some more pictures of your cute little guy! and i am anxious to hear Mitch's 2 month stats!!! he is so dang cute!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how cute is he? How are you doing with 5 kids? I think about you all the time!
Post a Comment