Today the sun is shining and there are puffy clouds in the sky. And as an added bonus the temperature is 10 degrees higher than expected!! This is the first day over 30 degrees in over a month!! That is cause for celebration. I'm hoping this weekend that the snow will melt and I'll be able to see the lawn again (who knows what is
lurking under that snow?? probably some toys that we would have never noticed were gone. . . And we're missing a sled) I didn't even wear a coat when we took Jason to preschool. (I think I'm suffering from cabin fever???)
6 comments:
I'm glad it is so pretty there! It has been nice here too, except it is supposed to rain/snow every day from now till Tuesday. :( It is okay though, I am still at the point where I think it is pretty. Jake just doesn't allow me to drive in it yet! Hahaha!
Oh my word I totally know how you feel. It was 63 here today and we spent the afternoon at the park. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same, we are so sick of winter!
Oh man Anna- that sounds so cold. I won't tell you about the 75 temps we have had, I don't want you to go crazy;-) I am sure being an AZ girls that the cold weather must seem super cold. I remeber when we were little and you said we were so lucky to have snow---do still feel that way:) XOXOXO
I think that means you should come to San Diego. We would love to see ya. You better not use the excuse " I just had a baby" either.
Tell her THANK YOU! It made my day to get that letter. We both thought it was so cute. I don't think I have ever met any of your kids.. Sad.
You are an AZ girl for sure! I am sure the weather must be a hard thing for you. I am such a UT girl- I notice the weather everyday and am so greatful for warm weather. hang in there!!!!
Post a Comment