We woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow!! Good thing I waited to put everyone's snowpants, boots, and gloves away. I was contemplating it just a few days ago. But I am hoping this is the last snow and I will have a clean laundry room again soon.
The good part about the snow today is that is was in the upper 30's lower 40's this afternoon and it was a really wet snow, so the kids could build a snowman! Seth is the "fun" parent and built a huge snowman with the kids. I am totally o.k. with this! I will stay in the warm house and take photos of the cold, wet people in the snow!
After the snowman was built, Seth and Jason threw snowballs at it and karate chopped it down. I love the picture of Jason's Victory Dance!
8 comments:
Holy cow!!! Seeing those pictures make me glad I live in Arizona!!!
I would have to say that you are a pretty "fun" parent too!!! Cute snowman!
We woke up to snow this morning! Is this some pre april fools joke? :) It looks like it will be a week full of storms this week. Love the pictures, how fun!
I'm looking out my window at six inches of snow...however, I'm not going to let the kids go out and play in it! I'm having faith that it will get in the 40's today and bring in a sunny April with no more snow! It's all about positive thinking, right?
I am glad to say no snow...yet. We will see if it comes. We had a few cold rainy days, but today is back to being warm and the kids can go outside again. We miss you already and can't wait until the next visit, the boys are dying to have their cousins come back!
I am the picture taker too. I don't like being outside in the snow or cold!
Hahaha way too fun! I LOVE it. Especially the part of the boys karate choppin' on Frosty! We got some snow on Sunday but it is all melted now. Has Jake told you yet it is a possibility we may come to Chicago in Sept??
wow- that must be hard for an AZ girl. You need a Spring woman
Post a Comment