Sunday, April 26, 2009

Take me out to the Ballgame!!

Well, today was Jason's first official baseball/tee ball game and he did AWESOME!! It's always a good time at a tee ball game. Everyone bats, nobody gets out, and nobody keeps score!! About halfway through the season they start coach pitch and keeping score.



I'm sure this is the beginning of many many many ball games in the future! And you just can't beat that smile on this cute kid's face.




I bought him a glove, bat, helmet and balls so he could practice at home. He is outside with his tee whenever the weather is nice, he loves it. I wish my dad were here to give him baseball pointers because apparently I have ZERO authority when it comes to baseball. I was trying to help him with his fielding the other day and told him to run up to the ball when he was getting a grounder and he told me "Mom's don't know anything about baseball, I'm supposed to wait for it to roll to me!" So it looks like Daddy will have to give the instructions from now on!

6 comments:

Anderson Clan said...

Talk about cute!

top knot extensions said...

That is so cute!! One of my favorite things to do is go to my kids sport events!

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

My boys start in the middle of May and i can't wait! There is nothing more fun and purely entertaining than a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds playing t-ball! Enjoy the games...he sure looks cute!

Kell said...

Sooo cute! I will not even show this to Savannah! She has been counting the days for her t-ball to start, and their time on Saturday was rained/stormed-out! She was so sad! Next weekend!

Mel said...

Okay how cute is he in that uniform? That is a keeper!!

Valorie said...

Ok, Jason is adorable. T ball is fun, I remember Ryan hitting the ball, then running after it instead of around the bases, and Josh ran the bases backwards the first time. Too cute.