I am in need of a new vacuum. We have beat our dyson to death and it is so loud I won't ever vacuum with the baby around and thus I have not vacuumed upstairs in over three months, I know, it's gross. So I want you to please tell me if you love your vacuum or if you have a dream vacuum you wish you could have and why. I do have a budget, of course, so if you have suggestions for around $300 or less I would appreciate it!
I need advice!
3 comments:
Rach and I both have the top rated vacumn from Sears. It's the Kenmore and you can get it in bag or bagless. We have the bagless. I like the vacumn, it works well. My only complaint would be that I would love it if it weighed a couple pounds less because I carry it up two flights of stairs..but I can carry it, and it does a pretty good job. It goes on sale regularly for around $249. I bought mine at $279 because I needed it now, and it went on sale a few weeks later for 30 bucks less and they credited me back the difference.
We also have a Kenmore and like it. Ours has a bag though. I can't remember what we paid for it because it was over 4 years ago. We bought it at Sears. I have taken it in to be cleaned twice when it doesn't seem to be picking up as well, but then its fine. (cheaper than buying a new one!) Good luck...also, my mom just has an inexpensive one to keep upstairs all the time for quick jobs. She only lugs the big one upstairs 2 or 3 times a year for major vacuuming. Just a thought...
Shannon
Thanks to both of you for your recommendations. I went out and bought the Kenmore for $219 and so far I LOVE IT!! I have had three of my children comment on how quiet it is. I love the "clean" light indicator and the quickly accessible cleaning hose. So far, so good. Thanks again!!
Post a Comment