Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's out there!
I am blessed with 5 wonderful kids and they gave me the royal treatment today. Mandy and Ashley created the "Best Spa Ever." That was the name of the spa on the Brochure they handed me when I came downstairs after a very nice afternoon nap. The brochure contained a list of beverages and services the spa offered. I chose the pedicure, manicure, shoulder massage, baby lotion facial (which included cucumbers on my eyes and application of bright red lipstick), new hair do (which included about 5 braids, 2 pony tails, and of course a CROWN), and a smoothie prepared by Seth. I thought they were so creative!! The only scary thing was. . . . WHERE DID THEY LEARN ALL THIS????
The girls told me they would do the spa every weekend and I thought that was a great idea! They're actually really good at the nail painting and the back massage!!
7 comments:
Anna, that is the sweetest post! I loved it, how creative your girls are! I wonder where they get it from. I'm so glad you had a great day, you are a wonderful mom.
That is SOOO cute!!! I love to see that, it makes me more excited for a girl!!!
Oh and thanks for the photographer info!!! Her stuff is great and you are right...SUPER CHEAP!!!
Happy Mom's Day! What a wonderful bunch of girls! I love the spa pictures! They will have to add those their brochure!
K how cute are they? What a FABULOUS idea! I may have to pass that one on to my kids! Happy Mother's Day!
Ooooh I want to go to THAT Spa!
Tahitian conditioning is kinda cool. The girl that taught us does polynesian and ballroom dancing. She got a job teaching here and was kind enough to teach us. Basically it was a series of hip movements...pretty cool. How are you guys?
Post a Comment