Jason needs a little "encouragement" to get him to stop sucking his thumb. He doesn't suck his thumb if he doesn't have his blankie, so I figured the easiest way to get rid of the thumb sucking was to get rid of his blanket. So, we have been cutting his blanket in half every Sunday for the past few weeks. It's getting pretty small, so I thought we would post the process to help him along. It has been pretty traumatic, taking some pictures helped.
This is what's left of his blanket!!
Now he gets to do the cutting himself.
Let's just hope he hasn't been sneaking the "other half" out of the garbage!
2 comments:
What a great idea! I love your face in the top picture!!! That says everything!
Anna, that is a great idea. I like how you involve him in the process. You are a wonderful mom.
Post a Comment