Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mitchell at 7 months!



Hurray!! I finally got some pictures to post of our darling little man!! I took him to Sears shortly after we moved and I bought the cd so I could put them on the blog.


Just a few little things about our sweet little guy. First of all, he now has FOUR teeth. He got the first bottom two about a month ago and just popped the second top tooth two days ago. He is such a good teether, no complaining, but then again, he doesn't complain much at all. He is so happy and content most of the time. He is such a pleasure!


Over the past month Mitchell has ridden in the car with me three times a day. Sometimes he gives a little whimper when I put him back in that car seat, but most of the time, he settles right in because he is just a blessing! I think he will be happier than all of us to close on our house next week and live only 2 minutes from the school!

We are so lucky beyond words to have this sweet boy! He has been a light to me during this move and I just love him. So happy 7 months (now 8) to our special guy!

7 comments:

Kell said...

He has really gotten so big, and just as adorable as the rest of you! The Tyler and Savannah were just asking about you guys the other day! Good luck next week! We miss ya!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

What a cutie putie!!! Four teeth wow Just today I found Justins first tooth! The pictures turned out great what an awesome smile miss ya tons

Ranell said...

Oh my goodness your kids all look alike. And he is just as darling as the rest of the pack! I can't believe he is 7 (now 8) months! WAIT, that means my baby is almost 10 months -- CRAZY!!

top knot extensions said...

He is SOOO cute!! I cant believe he is 8 months old already!!!

Jared said...

What a good looking boy. Hope your loving Tuscan. Hopefully maybe we will get to see you again someday. Janelle

The Andersons: said...

Okay, so he is pretty cute! ...and congratulations on the new house. I hope all the furniture arrives tomorrow safe and sound!

I was raised in a barn said...

he is so cute!