The truck arrived on Friday and we are busy unpacking all these boxes. It feels like Christmas here. The kids are thrilled to see all their beds and toys and clothes and we are all having a fun time deciding where to put everything.
We are so blessed!! My mom has been here helping and my brother Jacob and his wife Sherri are coming tomorrow to help watch kiddos and check out the new "crib." It is fun to live close to family.
I will post more pictures when we get all computers set up!
6 comments:
Yeah!!!! Welcome home!!! (Still miss you though!)
I am so glad you are finally getting to use furniture! I haven't been able to enjoy mine for weeks now thinking of you and the kids on tile floors. :) Enjoy the fun. Post lots of pictures and when things settle down don't forget to come north and visit!
Hip Hip Hooray! Can't wait to see the new digs, now that you're so rich that you have a pool and everything! ;) I'm jealous of your family living close to you. I want to live close to you, too!
Your house is beautiful! It was so fun to see all of you yesterday. We will be visiting often, I am sure! ;)
Oh bless your heart!!! Moving is SOOO hard especially when you did ir 2 times!!! When you are settled PLEASE come visit!!
Hey Anna,
When are you coming to visit Thatcher? I desperately need your help to recover my recliner and high chair..
Post a Comment