I don't think it was a coincidence that we found a black widow spider the week before Halloween! Spooky!!Seth was cleaning out the trap by the pool the other day, lifted up the cover and then spotted it. It had made two nice little egg sacks under the lid. Well, he quickly destroyed spider and eggs and then realized how many times he had cleaned out the trap and how close his fingers had been to that spider over the last month. He really was lucky he never got bit!!
We hope we don't ever have to see one of those spiders again!! After you have an encounter with one, you have to look up all the horrible pictures on the internet of people's hands and arms that get bit, and trust me, it isn't pretty.
7 comments:
ANNA... THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I got your gift today for Vanessa< first of all they are both DARLING outfits and second that is so thoughtful of you!!! you have so much going on with moving, getting settled and 5 kids...like you have time to get and send me somthing...I really do appreciate it!!!
Spiders seem to be able to spook everyone especially when you would least expect it. I went to push the garage opener and BAM one right in front of my nose in the door way!! Took my breath away!!Widow ones are creepy though!!
I HATE spiders!!!!
Yuck!!!! I SAY I want to move somewhere warm and dry like that and then I remember the spiders and snakes!!!! Yikes!
SO GROSS. I hate spiders!
We had to kill so many of those in our house in AZ, and we find them in our window wells now. We've gotten to where we can recognize their web and then Jeff will go out when the sun goes down (because that seems to be when they come out), and go on a spider-eradication mission. :)Thank goodness Seth never got bit! By the way, when are you going to post pictures of your house and your kids??? :)We miss you!
Eeeek! Glad it didn't bite him
Post a Comment