Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jason's Birthday


Jason is 6!! Wow, how time flies. So being new to the area, we invited some boys over from church and school and put up the traditional Marks Family Pinata. It was awesome!! We had those little boys here for 1 hour and I will never do a party longer than that again. It was perfect! Come, play a game, hit a pinata, sing happy birthday, eat cake and ice cream, open presents, pick up your treat bag, go home. I had two little boys compliment the party by saying it was the funnest party they had ever been to!! I came to the conclusion that simple is best.

There is nothing better to a 6 year old boy than a pinata shaped as a football!! Boys just love to hit things, especially if candy comes bursting out in the end. Look at that swing!

Blow out the candles so we can eat some cake!! Jason picked mint chocolate chip ice cream to go with the cake because he LOVES GREEN.

Happy Birthday to my big 6 year old!! I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

I can tell you all had a "BALL"! Just look at that nice sunny day for the pinata AWESOME!!