Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Sister Jessi's Wedding Quilt

Here is the quilt my Mom and I made for my sister Jessica's wedding a few months ago. I think it turned out really cute!

I enjoy sewing and wish I had more time for it. When I do sew everything else turns upside down and there is no food, no clean laundry, no clean dishes until my project is done, so I think the family is always glad when I'm finished. I will be one of those old ladies that sews for grandchildren. Sounds fun to me.

7 comments:

top knot extensions said...

You are sooo talented!!!

Andi said...

My non-quilting self thinks it's adorable.

I found a link off a friend's blog that I thought you would love. Maybe you've already seen her quilts, but they make even me think about quilting (or just buying her stuff?).

http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/

Anna Marks said...

Thanks Andrea, I have seen her stuff before, but not her blog!!

Mindi said...

That turned out really nice. I love the colors. So many talents Anna!!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

You are making quilts!! I'm jealous I have one in my drawer that I need to get going on. I have seen black and white with a yellow accent before and I love it!! Great job Miss ya

I was raised in a barn said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Anna that is beautiful. I wish I had a love of sewing like you do. Unfortunately, it is just not one of those hobbies I'm drawn to. I will be one of those grandma's who buys the quilts! :)