Sunday, June 6, 2010

On to Middle School!

What would I do without GREAT teachers??? I have no idea. We were so blessed with Mrs. Hill for Mandy's fifth grade teacher! She made the transition to a new school, new town, and new friends so much easier. She was so caring and concerned about Mandy's transition and she instilled a love of reading I will be ETERNALLY grateful for. Mandy never thought she was smart (even though her report card has always proved it), until she had Mrs. Hill. She was so encouraging and complimentary that Mandy's self confidence grew leaps and bounds.

So Thank You Mrs. Hill!! We appreciate you as we transition to Middle School. Do I really have a child old enough for Middle School?? I guess so, here we go onto this new and exciting stage.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Middle school....good luck:) That's who Mrs. Hill is. I think I was getting her confused with another Hill.