


Ashley and Mandy had their Spring Piano Recital and it really was the best one so far. They both have improved so much over this last year!! So proud of all their efforts. They must be enjoying it more because I am not having to ask them to practice nearly as much, this is a good sign! Thanks go out to a great teacher, Janelle Toller, who uses the best incentive program ever, CANDY!!
6 comments:
Your girls seem so grown up to me!! I bet they did great. Awesome Marks girls
Love watching my kids grown up and progress! You guys have such a beautiful family.
How fun! I remember being sickeningly nervous when I was little though...
Hi Anna...I found your blog on Tate and Andrea's. You really do have beautiful family!
Tell Mandy and Ashley that Aunt Sherri says they are beautiful! They look so pretty and grown up Anna. Really. Wow. Are you going to be here tomorrow? Miss you guys already
Your family picture at the top is so adorable! What a good looking family. I just started Kate and Austin in piano. It's a great skill to have. I also love the quilt you made your brother! You are so talented!
Post a Comment