Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I made this little "pillow case" dress for Lydia the other day. I don't enjoy sewing clothes, but this one was pretty easy. I borrowed a friend's dress and copied it. I've never done that before and I definitely learned a few things. One of them being, don't forget to add at least 1/2 an inch for the seams!! So this one is a little smaller and tighter than the original.

Years ago I used to make Easter dresses for my older girls and I was feeling a little guilty that I haven't made nearly as many things for Lydia. Life just isn't fair for our sweet Lydia. I'm not too worried about her, she'll make sure it all evens out.

4 comments:

Valorie said...

I love it! So cute.

kellie said...

It looked adorable on her when I saw it in person, especially with her pink cowgirl boots!

Sherri Romney said...

The dress is cute. I love the white ribbons on her shoulders. Are you guys coming to town this weekend for the baptism???

Jared said...

Lydia has the cutest smile by the way.I love the dress.