I just wanted to document this day with a single little picture of our little bud going off to preschool with his backpack and a big fat smile on his face. However, he was a little more nervous than I anticipated, so this was the best picture we got! He is really loving preschool now and only had one day of separation anxiety (that would be the first day when I had the camera in hand). He also wanted me to mention that he has a superman backpack and next year he will have a bat man backpack, just so you know, because that is very important to a four year old.
2 comments:
Jason looks so much like a Romney it's crazy! SUPER HANDSOME!
Jason is such a cutie. Even if he doesn't smile in this picture. I bet he is thrilled to get another brother, think what mischief two brothers can get into!
Post a Comment