I've had several people ask for pictures of the baby's new room. This room was originally a sitting room off the master, but Seth converted it into a nursery for the baby. He walled off the entrance from our room and made a closet out of it and then put a door in the hallway so it is like a regular room. It looks like this was the original layout of the house, I'm always impressed with my husband's handiwork. He really is talented and saved us so much money! Jason was Daddy's little helper and even pulled the electrical wiring through the wall with his skinny little arm! He was very proud of himself!
You can't see the bedding too well in the pictures, but I made all the bedding and curtains for the room.
The last picture is of Lydia in a big girl bed. She gave up her crib for the baby and has really enjoyed sleeping on the bottom bunk. We've only had one incident where she got out of bed and went in to sleep with Ashley. The funny thing was that Lydia didn't come in our room, but that night Ashley woke up and came in my room complaining of a bad dream (which she NEVER does).
7 comments:
cute room Anna, you and Seth are both talented people. Great work.
Do you suppose your husband would be willing to accompany you on your next trip to Thatcher and help me enclose our garage? The pay would be terrible but I would let him pick the pizza topping for lunch. I can do flooring but walls...not so much. It looks fantastic. Congrats on your new son.
Way cute room! That is awesome you have such a good handiman as a husband! That sounds like a lot of work and it turned out way cute. You always amaze me with all your talents!
You are so creative with your quilts and bedding and curtains. I should come stay with you and have you teach me. I just got the cutest letter in the mail today...... It didn't say who wrote it but both Jacob and I wanted to say thank you and that we love you guys! That was way sweet and I'm glad you sent it.
GREAT JOB!!! Look at you as if having a baby wasnt enough work...you had to do a whole construction and decorating project!!!
Did your cool new chair finally come? I hope you're enjoying it!
so cute Anna! Love it!
Post a Comment