Saturday, February 14, 2009

YEEEE HAAA!


Ride 'em Cowboy!!  The kids love to take the cushions off the couch because they are the perfect horse.  Seth got a picture of them all lined up, it was pretty funny.  They are good kids.  They can get pretty creative when Mom says no more TV or video games.

The other picture is of me and how I spend my nights and some of my days lately.  I am in love with this little boy, he is a doll.  That is his favorite place to sleep!  He's already a month old and I'm trying to savor each stage of this sweet little thing.  We are so blessed!

6 comments:

Sherri Romney said...

How fun for the kids to have couch-pillow-horses! I really think I did the same thing when I was little...
You look so good Anna! And comfy snuggled up with your little man... He is just precious! Fun family. Tell Seth we say hi. And Ash ;)
Sherri

Babbel Family said...

Love the pillows! I love babies too. They grow so fast though. I just eat them up!

Jared said...

Both pics are very cute. Thank you for posting.Janelle

top knot extensions said...

Your kids are so lucky that they have such a nice mom like you to let them "ride" the pillows...my kids arent as lucky!!! I does look fun!!! and at least you are gettin SOME sleep with a new baby

Anonymous said...

Love the horses!!! And, I love the baby! I'm envious - I miss that snuggle time.

Amanda said...

I love that someone saw that mom was having a darling moment with her sweet baby and thought to pick up the camera:-) You ALWAYS see this pose with the dads bc moms are the only ones that would think to take a picture. If that was Seth then tell him he rocks!!! And your kids must think you are the coolest mom ever to ride on her cushions;-) Or maybe you were busy and they took that as an "it's okay- she won't care":-)