Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

10 comments:

Kell said...

Once again such a beautiful picture of your kids! I can't believe how grown-up Ashley looks!

The Johnsons said...

That picture turned out really cute!!! I can't believe how big they all are. I hope we can get to see you guys soon!!!

Valorie said...

Love the picture. If you told me you made all their Easter dresses, I might have to hate you. :) Hope you guys are doing well, we missed you over here.

Mel said...

Beautiful family!!!

Sherri Romney said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Your girls are GORGEOUS! And I know I am brave to let Jake color my hair, but sometimes you gotta take desperate measures!!!

Amanda said...

cute kids! wow- just adding one more and that looks like lots of kidos:)

Anderson Clan said...

What gorgeous children you have! However did you get Ash's hair so straight? :)

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

The picture turned out great!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

top knot extensions said...

What CUTE kids!!! Mandy is a little mini you!!!

Deonna and Dave said...

So cute!