We have been working on updating Mandy and Ashley's room since the baby was born and we finally finished it this weekend!! Seth has been building Shelves and Magazine Racks and toy boxes and head boards. I have been designing, painting, shopping at stores and craigslist for months.
Props to my AWESOME Husband for working so hard and custom making all kinds of shelves that I "order." I'm sure it takes quite a bit of patients to deal with me and all my decorating demands. But it all turned out great!!
Here is the headboard I copied off of "Divine Design." It took longer than I thought to thread all of the buttons for the tufting.
I love this desk!! I got it on craigslist, which I am addicted to. It's solid oak, not a scratch and I got the desk and chair for $100, that may seem like a lot, but I talked her down from $200. This is a solid piece of furniture that we'll have forever, I was very surprised that it was this nice when Seth brought it home after work!! I love to feel like I got a great deal!
The whole room from the door! I love my paint job! I stole most ideas for this room from Pottery Barn. I still have some throw quilts to make that will match the curtains.
I thought I'd throw in a picture of Jason and Lydia's room and their new wall of shelves and maps! Now they can see all their books!
5 comments:
Totally cute!!! Seth did a great job making the shelves, but MAN THE ROOMS LOOK AMAZING!!! Want to come to our house?? We need some serious help in decorating. I just keep thinking I will get around to it, but never do.
SO SO SO CUTE!!! and I LOVE craigslist to, we ALWAYS look there first!!!
You did an amazing job! I feel like I'm watching HGTV! You and Seth could do a whole show with that talent! Very cute!
Wow! I'm impressed!! All that and a new little baby too! Go Anna, and of course Seth. I love the headboards and the shelves. I also like that brown stripe across the girls wall. It makes me want to change up some of the kids rooms...but I don't have the energy!!
The girls room is absolutely ADORABLE!! You did a fabulous job! Candace Olsen would be proud!!!
Post a Comment