Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mandy's Poem for School

Mandy wrote this about herself, I thought it was so truthful and cute, I had to post it:

Mandy

Shy, nice, truthful, trustworthy

Sibling of Ashley, Jason, Lydia, Mitchell

Lover of D.S. games, reading, and webkins

Who feels sad when the girls go against the boys

Who fears sharks, whales, and dogs

Who needs a family, friends, and love

Who gives the truth, hugs, and kisses

Who would like to see Florida, California, and New York

Resident of 333 Talismon Dr., Crystal Lake, Illinois 60012

Marks

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

How sweet. I am constantly amazed at the things kids come up with. I think we don't realize how many things are really going on in their minds. She did a great job!
Shannon

Valorie said...

Mandy that is so great! I don't like living so far away from you, I keep forgetting how fast you are growing up!