Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mitchell at 3 months!


This is our little Mitch at 3 months!  We have been giving him tummy time work outs and he seems to be getting the hang of it.  In not too long, he'll be crawling all over the place.  This little guy has been such a pleasure!  He is just fun to have around always smiling and cooing.  He really likes music and will "sing" in church as soon as the organ starts to play.

8 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Isn't it so fun to have a good baby that is a pleasure to have around! Kate has been an angel and I had sooo completely enjoyed having her! I'm sure you feel the same about Mitchel. He's a doll!!

Valorie said...

He just keeps getting more and more adorable. I just want to hold him. I am glad he is such a good happy baby.

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

I feel compelled to let you know that many of the comments with both our names attached actually come from Shannon. I haven't said anything up to this point, but I just can't handle thinking others in this world believe I would use the word doll to describe a little boy. Just not right. He is very cute however and already 8 months ahead of Kate as far as being on his stomach. She flat refuses to get on her stomach. Anyway, if no name is attached, it is probably from Shannon. Or if the word doll is used in a descriptive nature.
Ryan

Mel said...

What a doll!! SO cute!!! I bought some stuff online for Kate sucking her thumb that you paint on the fingernail. She quit the first day and it was on her 5th birthday!! SO if you need help I will let you know the name!

Lacey Fay Cottrell said...

He is so darn Cute!! We need another baby get together with him and Justin, they are so fun side by side!!

top knot extensions said...

3 months!!! He is so cute!!!

Babbel Family said...

What a doll, he looks so much like Jason to me!

Whitney and Michael said...

oh Anna he is too cute! Can you believe he is like 3 1/2 months already?! Time flies..I can't wait to meet him, and for Brig to meet his cousin!