Monday, March 15, 2010

Jason's funny saying

"Mom, can I have one of these Chinese Mystery Cookies?" said Jason. Mom replied, "Sure, bud."

Mom made a mental note to write this one down so she wouldn't forget all the funny little things her six year old says.

4 comments:

kellie said...

How cute! Yes, good mommy for writing it down!

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

One of my goals this year is to jot down cute, funny, or proud moments. I even keep a little notebook in my purse. I date it too. Then once a month I type it up in a file in my journal. Then I will print them at the end of the year and insert them into the kid's journals so they can all have these great stories about themselves and their siblings.

Jason sounds like a very fun kid!

Mindi said...

What a great description of the cookies! Smart kid. I sure wish I would have written down things my kids said!

Kell said...

How cute! I think they should be called that from now on!