Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ashley's Art

Here is my Ashley with her Art at "Vail Pride Day." She was very proud of her Paisley Art.

Our little Ashley is such a pleasure to have around. She is definitely the compassionate peace maker in our family. She is always willing to help someone else and I rely on her easy going ways to keep me grounded. She is a happy kid who has so many friends she can't even count them! She loves people and animals and maybe someday she can have a pet (maybe, the jury is still out on pets at our house).

Ashley loves to swim and try new things. She's always willing to ask questions and talk to people. She also loves to see what I am blogging about and what is going on on all of your blogs. She likes to be "in the know."

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Ashley has one of the best smiles there is. I love to see her giggle at church. What a fun girl. Great Paisly Art!