Our Mitchell is now 15 months and he's had a rough month or so. He got pretty sick about a month ago. He had a bad cold and pink eye and learned to love me and did not want to be separated from me for about two weeks. Then, the poor kid has started cutting those big molars in the back of his mouth and they HURT. So Mitchell and I have become inseparable. I have never had a kid that had such a hard time teething (I know I've been spoiled), so this is new territory for me.
Mitch is still doing his funny little crawl. He steps with his right foot and then drags his left leg on the ground to get around. He's really fast now! He is starting to cruise around the furniture and walk in between the couches, so we're hoping in the next month he'll be walking. That will surely cut down on this kid's frustration level. Walk Mitchell!! Be Free!!
It has been so fun to have him with the other kids being a little older. They love to play and cuddle him and help take care of him. Last week when I dropped off Mandy at piano lessons, Mitchell started crying when he saw her leave the car and walk into the piano teacher's house. Mitch is always so excited when the kids come home and flaps his arms wildly!
1 comment:
Wow, he looks so big in that picture!
Post a Comment