Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easter, a little late!

It's pretty sad that I'm posting an Easter picture at the end of May, but that seems to be about how far behind I truly am, if I want to be completely honest.

My sister Emily's family came over for Conference and Easter and we had a great time with them. Her little girl Isabelle is a hoot and it was fun to see her and Lydia playing together. They are both, how do you say, "high spirited" children and are both used to getting their way. The girls did get along 95% of the time.

We colored eggs, had Easter Egg hunts in the back yard and played and played. Thanks for making me happy Emily and coming for a visit! We love being close enough to spend a weekend together.

4 comments:

kellie said...

The blog title made me think that you had possibly just discovered a leftover Easter egg in your house, that would be bad!
Cute pics, and Lydia IS a force to be reckoned with...watch out world!

Babbel Family said...

We have the same Easter baskets that Mandy has. Gotta love Target!

Mindi said...

Mitchell looks just thrilled sitting there. Cute pictures. Two "high-spirited" girls in the same house, glad they got along 95% of the time. That could have been ugly:) Lydia cracks me up. I missed seeing Jason and Lydia today. They really are such cute kids!

Jared and Janelle said...

looks like fun. I am glad they got along most of the time. Lol. Your family is beautiful by the way. I love your family picture.