O.k. blogging friends, I have updated my blog with several of the kids events over the last month or so. I like to have my blog put into an album at the end of each year, so it is a family journal of sorts. So bear with me as I shamelessly brag about my kids. Because when they look through the album all they are looking for is their pictures and what great things Mom said about them! So here we go.....
4 comments:
Lydia looks so happy in that first pic! Ashley and Mandy are SO GROWN UP Anna! I cannot believe it....
What site do you use to print off your blog? I have tried a couple to compile mine, but haven't loved one enough yet to use it....
What great things! I miss VTing you and your energy... so much fun. Enjoy your summer!
Loving you means loving your kids! Of course you're going to write about them, and I love to hear about it. Although, I absolutely CANNOT believe that Mandy is old enough for middle school. That cannot be possible! She was one and you were prego with Ashley when we met ... that is just crazy!
That is exactlly what, I do...send my blog to blurb.com then get it made into a book and order one for each kid a year it is such a great way to scrapbook!! So I feel like half of the things on my blog people are thinking..."who cares!!!"
Post a Comment