My youngest brother Derek was married yesterday in Mesa and here is the quilt my Mom and I made for him. Only one more sibling to go, but no hurry Jeni, take your time, I'm quilted out for a while!
Oh seeing that quilt on the ground so makes me miss you!!! I love that pattern, where did you get it from?...seriously Anna my friend I need to get myself moved to Arizona I think. Check back with me after Nates school and we'll see what we can do he he he he :)
Beautiful quilt! A friend of mine just made a graduation quilt for her son. She had saved little bits of his pajamas, baby clothes, baby blankets and made a beautiful patchwork quilt out of it. Love seeing creativity turned into beauty.
3 comments:
Oh seeing that quilt on the ground so makes me miss you!!! I love that pattern, where did you get it from?...seriously Anna my friend I need to get myself moved to Arizona I think. Check back with me after Nates school and we'll see what we can do he he he he :)
Oh I love it! Great job Anna - you've got all the talent over there.
Beautiful quilt! A friend of mine just made a graduation quilt for her son. She had saved little bits of his pajamas, baby clothes, baby blankets and made a beautiful patchwork quilt out of it. Love seeing creativity turned into beauty.
Post a Comment