Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Joy School for Lydia




Well this is Lydia's first year of "pre" school and this was her first day. I'm doing JoySchool with some friends and so far so good. In fact, I love it. We switch homes each week and do a lesson for the kiddos. When it was my week, I was so nervous, but the kids all played well together and the pudding painting wasn't a mess at all. When I told the kids to put their hands in the pudding and spread it all over their poster boards, they looked at me like I was crazy. They have been well taught! But once they got going, they liked it and came up with some pretty good finger paintings.

Miss Lydia, welcome to the school world, you have about 20 years to go!!

6 comments:

kellie said...

She looks so cute and nobody pulls off pink cowboy, er, cowGIRL boots better than she does!

Valorie said...

Love the hair!

Kristen said...

So cute. Love your new background, goes so good with your family pictures.

Mindi said...

She is so stinkin cute! She does have the best smile. Her pink boots always make me laugh. She definitely does pull them off well. It made me smile to see the backpack. Glad it worked for her!

Ranell said...

I love joy school! I did it with Connie at that age. And Lydia's hair is giving me a lot of joy right now, actually.

Angie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!