Well, it took 7 hours at the hospital, two tries twisting him forward, but one try rolling him backward, to turn a sweet little boy into the right "upside" down position.
It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought, just lots of pressure. The procedure took about 20 minutes by the time they prepped me. We had to monitor the baby for several hours afterward, and then we had to wait for the doctor to get out of surgery to get a final ultrasound. So all in all, I am just glad that this baby is now ready to be born without a c-section!!
7 comments:
You poor thing! But I am glad it all worked out so that he is in the right position now. Good luck with everything!! Yeah We had a great time in Thatcher. ;) Jake is planning on selling one more summer and then moving to Thatcher to do Insurance with your dad. We will probably end up there for...pretty much forever. :) I am excited to finish out this last semester and be done with cold Utah!
I'm so glad the baby turned. What a relief! Good luck with the delivery; can't wait to see pictures!
I am so glad it wasn't bad for you. Maybe i scared you enough to make it seem painless :) Good luck with the birth.
I am so glad it wasn't bad for you. Maybe i scared you enough to make it seem painless :) Good luck with the birth.
What a relief!
That is so good it wasnt as bad as you thought and I am so happy you dont have to get a c-section!!!
Thanks Anna. And I know Jake thanked you for our Christmas gift, but I wanted to as well. I've been wanting to get that stuff and have never gotten around to it. Thanks so much for thinking of us and for being such a great sister to Jacob. He loves you alot. I love the Christmas pictures you posted too. WAY fun. Cute cute family!
Post a Comment